WooHoo finally

soulshine

Well, I finally got my butt back in my shop, and got to work! I just put to bed a 7 lb poppyseed/ shea batch! scented ginger souffle. I have avoided my candle/soap shop for a while (since september) cuz I did a big show, and lots of stuff went wrong... and I had tons of product left, and left my shop a big mess. I made some stuff for christmas, but only the bare minimum. and I didn't clean up this giant mess I left behind me. But I finally got a big portion of my mess cleaned up, and went to work. Now I have to figure out all the stuff I'm out of so I can get back to work full (part) time again!

You sound just like me.....hate to work in a messy area, but don't clean up after myself when I leave the room.

It feels so good to get it cleaned and then start in again. It's just so easy to let the mess pile up, then you turn around a realize you can't move 2 feet without moving a pile of stuff. Glad you're back into it.

I just cleaned my workspace out and sold a lot of stuff, the buying can be addictive but I have gotten better at it. It is easy to cause clutter when you have a lot going on, during the fall and holidays I was filing stuff well where ever, I was amazed at how few fo's I acutally had left. It feels so good to walk in there and know where everything is. A little more to do this weekend, a little soaping, and taxes, yuck.