Bath Bomb question

lovebug7480

Hey everyone, I have a question about bath bomb recipes. I have seen some recipes with epsom salts and some without. I have also heard different things about the recipes with the epsom salts in them. I used to make bath bombs and the recipe I had didn't use epsom salts. I am wanting to start up again making bath bombs but am curious about using epsom salts in the bombs. What is the pros and cons of using epsom salts and do they make working with the bombs more difficult or dry them out too much? Also, I was also wondering if someone out there has a really great recipe for bombs they would like to share! TIA!

I use epsom salts in mine, I had to 1/2 the amount in Elizabeths bath bomb recipie which is posted in the B&B Recipie section. If you use to many and are in a humid area, they can attract humidity and make your bath bombs fizz. I use them for visual appeal, im sure they are not necessary.