Do you find

blueberry muffin a fo that you have to wick up?I'm burning a container candle made with this fo and the wick is drowning.I don't know if I put to much dye or the wicks is to small.It is a 16 oz apot,and 2 44/32/18 zinc.I use this jar and wicks with the rest of my fo,and they do find. :confused:

Thanks,Anna

Yep, from my experience most blueberry bakery type's are wick trickers. Not only that I like my blueberry dark....A lot of color can cause a prob as well but the oil generally looks heavy and dark to me. You might try decreasing either the amount of fo or color you use....Of course you could always wick up but that doesn't always help. Sometimes I run into more probs when I wick up but worth a shot :)

I try to keep my inventory of supplies at a minimum so I try to not have too many types of wicks so I tried decreasing the amount of FO I used and that worked. The candle still had an awesome hot and cold throw, but didnt have to wick up and didnt have the seepage that I sometimes got with the bakery scents. HTH

Pam

Vanilla based scents are usually the ones that need wicked up. I also find that a little container vybar helps in the blending of the fo. I have had a heck of a time with BB muffins. My biggest problem is the color turning after they are cured. I have stopped trying to make them blue. Now they are muffin colored.