Coconut Apricot Creme Troubles..

Hi everyone,

This is the first time I've ever entered a discussion forum like this, so you know it serious 😅. I'm new to candle making and have already experienced that love/hate relationship with candle making, especially in the beginning. I decided to use Coconut Apricot Creme as it seemed like everyone raved about its ability to hold more fragrance along with it being natural, etc. I'm using a 12oz glass container, a 3-part blend of fragrance oils from different (but seemingly reliable) suppliers, the diameter of the candle is .375 inches and I'm using a .02 booster wick. I get a decent melt pool, but I just can't smell anything unless I get super close. When it solidifies again, it doesn't have the same awesome cold throw it once had before burning. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I heated the wax to 200 and mixed in the fragrance around 180 and poured at 170. I also cured for 2 weeks, so just really frustrated and hoping to get any advice/feedback at all! 

I've had trouble with numerous batches of that wax, some of them I had best results adding the FO at 200, some wanted it lower like 170. I would try both ways.

Also, don't get too comfy using those wooden wicks, they are very inconsistent.