TSR Member from about 2-3 years ago..

Going out on a limb here.. But about 2-3 years ago, a company posted on TSR and offered 5 free one once samples for all members. I ordered from them after playing with the samples, and have a friend (from CT, and perfectly ok with me..lol) who wants one of the scents. Problem is all the fo's I didn't loose in the storm are all packed up and I can't find them to read the label! Does the 5 sample freebie ring a bell to anyone?

Ok.. It wasn't ICS.. It's looking more like supplies4candles, but they don't carry that fo anymore! OMG it's the best throwing fo in the whole world! Will call them and see if they have an old bottle laying around the warehouse.. I'll die without this. I swear. I will die. :mad:

It was probably IFT Interenational Fragrance Technology out of Georgia. www.iftfragrances.com That is where I used to get all my scents. They are great and they will develop any scent you are looking for. The only problem with them now is you must have a minimum order of 10 pounds per fragrance. I believe Bittercreek is a distributor of some of their scents.

Whoever had the good memory - you da bomb! :yay: Bunny is correct - that tangerine dream is the best fo :drool: I am the one she shared with and I, like her, couldn't live without having more of that stuff! :) So found it, ordered enough to make sure we don't run out anytime soon....lol

Thanks for all the help.....Bunny you gonna need to come visit sooner this time.....your dreams should be here by the end of the week!

Debbie

Meredith, I'm thinking she meant that she found it at Carolina Candle Supplies. I didn't see it at S4C either. If anyone is near TriState, it is my understanding that they are sister companies with CCS and most of their oils are the same.

Yep found it at Carolina Candle Supply - and I got a phone call this morning telling me they only had 2# :cry2::cry2: But the good news was she was expecting more the end of the week :yay: !! Honestly, this fo is unbelievably awesome! Like some others (yea Trish I am talking bout you since I believe my addiction was started by you :P ), I am a fo addict.....and I don't think I have smelled a tangerine anything that was as nice as this one.....I poured it in 223 in a half pint canning jar, and the throw was unbelievable! Both cold and hot throw are amazing :drool: ! And 2 ozs was just not enough for me.....although Bunny was nice to share, she only fed my addiction! (and she knew it!!) I am thinking she must get a cut off all this fo I buy......:P

Debbie

• 2 weeks later...