IGI 6006 - Are HTP Wicks Best to Achieve Superior HT?

Hello!  I am struggling with finding the best wick for my 9 oz straight-sided jars using IGI 6006 and fragrance oil at 10%.  There is a particular fragrance oil that I am trying desperately to incorporate into my line because it perfectly matches a specific theme I need, but it is so subtle when burned.  I am thinking that if I can choose a hotter burning wick, it can work for me.  I am currently in the HTP wick family.  I've tried HTP 73 and 83.  The HTP 83 gave really strong hot throw, but begins mushrooming badly within 2 hours of the burn.  The flame is also very active and too tall for my liking.  But I need something that is hot enough to get the fragrance to disburse.  What do you suggest?  Thanks!  :)

You'd need a miracle to get a wick to not mushroom at 10% fragrance load, it's just too much and you'll have the same problem with any others. 

As far as HT goes a lot of people use CD in 6006, they burn hotter than HTP and can give a better throw, but they are even more prone to mushrooming.