Doing small school craft fair

Landa

I agree take as much as you can pack into your vehicle. I would definitely take something in every fragrance. I drive a Nissan Sentra and usually will have EVERY available place in the car covered...trunk, floor, seats. I'm doing an event in March and plan on borrowing my mom's minivan!!! ;)

Guest EMercier

I would bring as much as possible. I'm good at getting people to buy other things, but I even take stuff that I might have there to clearance. People love a deal. I have a big 2-day show in April and I'm switching to soy. I have a bunch of candles that did not sell in November and December. I will be taking those as well to discount to get rid of them. I have a 4 door sedan and that is not large enough. I have stuff crammed in my backseat, the front seat and the trunk. I do need to clean my trunk to fit more. The more I take, the better I am. I want to rent a little van from Uhaul since I want to have a good presentation. Good Luck!