PURE FRAGRANCE OILS- BLACK FRIDAY SALE

Marleigha

I made a post the other day about the 25% off sale that PFO was having!  I got another email with good news.... She's doing it again!  Details from the newsletter are below: 

Black Friday Sale:
Did you take advantage of our Pre-Black Friday Sale?  If not, you still have a chance to save.  Our Black Friday Sale starts today and ends on November 27, 2018 at 11:59 pm.  Use coupon code: Thankful18 and save 25% off all fragrances.  This coupon is only good on the 1 lb size or smaller. It can not be applied to our 2lbs containers, bulk pricing, or clearance section.

If you all are anything like me you need another Fragrance Oils supplier like you need to gain another 5 lbs. (from all of the Holiday eating and treats, lol). But I'm telling you..... There isn't one thus far that I have not liked!  Over the past few days, I tested a few more and love Black Pepper mixed with Mambo!!! But I also love the Green cactus... Go easy though because it's blow you out of your house STRONG!  Anyways, just thought I'd share this info with you all.  Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!  😇🙏🏼