Alternatives to Etsy?

MilosCandles

Just an update

Amazon Handmade has been working out well for me.  The listing process is not great, and when I get an order you basically need to print out the Packing Slip to see the OPTIONS (Scent) selected.    And only allowed to have 20 options (scents).  I have close to 40 scents so I needed to carefully select the scents I listed.  Overall Not terrible.  I am probably getting 1/3 of the sales I get on ETSY, and only needing to pay when I make a sale is fine with me.  They are SLOW to pay.  May take 2-3 weeks to see your money.  Come spring I will update it a bit more, but for now it is working.  15% is a little steep as commission to Amazon, but I raised my prices on Amazon compared to Etsy and my website.  I do not have all my products listed yet,  I did not want to put a bunch of time in if it wasn't going to be worth it.  It seems as though it will be.

Artfire - I canceled.  LOL

Ebay - Maybe 5 sales in 3 months,  but same thing, free to list.  Not sure I will continue after the holidays.

• Thanks 2