US Containers?

mommyof1

Has anyone used this company before? I was looking at their seamless tins, and the bulk pricing is great, even with shipping (~ $0.40 for 4 oz and ~ $0.46 for 8 oz :shocked2: ) Of course a co-op would probably have to be done to meet the bulk amounts (~5000 4 oz and ~900 8 oz, lol) Does anyone know anything about this company? And would anyone be interested in a co-op?

Wow, thats some fab pricing. I might do a tin co-op if the tins are good quality. I am going to Google that company now.. LMAO! :shocked2:

Here ya go: www.uscontainer.com Yes, the pricing seems unreal - almost too good to be true, lol. Downside is being left will those stupid extra tops since for some reason they feel the need to sell the tops and bottoms in different quantities. But the prices I listed above even include those silly extras, so at that price who cares, lol.

I went to the site and didn't see any pricing. Do you have to register to see prices?

Also, I noticed a product listing for the bottom & a seperate listing for the top.

Or maybe I've just been at work too long and should call it a day.:rolleyes2

This is the page with the price listing. Yes, if you do the bulk purchase the tops and bottoms are sold separately. You can buy packs of 144 that include top and bottom, but they cost alot more that way.

http://www.uscontainer.com/deep_pricing.html

The pricing is good- but the shipping won't be. :cry2:

They have locations in CA and AZ. I am in NY.

Containers and Packaging has some decent tin pricing on smaller quantities, but they are in WA. Oh this sucks!

Mystical - shipping to me for 5000 4 oz and 900 8 oz was only $60.24 - that figures out to be about $0.01 per tin!!! I have re-filled and refilled that cart thinking it must be a mistake, but it comes up the same each time. I am in MO.

Mystical - shipping to me for 5000 4 oz and 900 8 oz was only $60.24 - that figures out to be about $0.01 per tin!!! I have re-filled and refilled that cart thinking it must be a mistake, but it comes up the same each time. I am in MO.

Wow, then its something to think about, huh? :smiley2:

I think we would have to keep it one size, just to make it simple. My vote would be for the 8 oz size.

What does everyone else think?

Well...only if the quality is there. I would like to hear from people who have used them in the past before getting too excited, lol. I am going to email about purchasing some samples from them.

I have no idea how much shipping would be from me to you, though. You could probably get a good estimate, though.

I think we would have to keep it one size, just to make it simple. My vote would be for the 8 oz size.

What does everyone else think?

If we were only doing one size, then my vote would be for the 8 oz, too, since that is the one with the biggest savings compared to other suppliers. Are you offerring to run it? :P lol

If we were only doing one size, then my vote would be for the 8 oz, too, since that is the one with the biggest savings compared to other suppliers. Are you offerring to run it? :P lol

Oh yes- I have done many Co-ops on this board.

I just put an email out to another candle supplier, that is closer for pricing.

Lets see what we can find.

Oh yes- I have done many Co-ops on this board.

I just put an email out to another candle supplier, that is closer for pricing.

Lets see what we can find.

Hey, great pricing, someone else doing the work, lol, sounds great to me! Let me know what you find out.

I do 2oz, 6oz & 16oz tins. Leave it to me to be different:p

I think I'm going to contact them & see if they'll send samples.

Regardless, the pricing for the 6oz top/bottom repack of 144 is still cheaper

than what I'm paying now. So, it would all come down to shipping- I'm in NY too.

I could add the 6 oz, and I am very interested in the 2 oz, I use those for promo candles and I would like to get a bunch myself. Could any of u give me a price break down> I am not near a calculator. I might post a thread for guaging interest.

where in az are they ?? I could maybe help you with the co-op .

That is very sweet, and if u live close, you might be able to pick them up.

However~ I think with the recent crap going on with the two person co-op it would be best if the person that took the money did the shipping.

Let me know ladies- I'll toss a thread up and see what happens. That way I can order samples and try to get the best pricing possible.

Somebody should call this company. I tried about 6 months ago to do a co-op with them. I contacted them & asked if it was possible to order them with tops & bottoms without having so many tops left over. They said that they are now sold that way, and the prices are a little higher than what's showing on the website and it needs to be updated. When they asked which size I was interested in, I asked if they could give me a price list for all the sizes listed. I was told it would take a while & they'd have to e-mail it to me. I've had to call & request this about 3 times, over about a months period, because they never sent me a price list. I live about 5 minutes from one of their warehouses, but they told me the tins are located at the Vernon location & are shipped from there.

Sorry can't help with quality. Since they gave me such a runaround I didn't even want to see a sample if it would be so much trouble. Hopefully somebody can get more information than I did & have better luck. Even if prices are higher than what's listed, I don't see it being too much higher. It'd be great if someone can get this to work.

OK, here's the numbers I got.

Size 2oz 6oz 8oz 16oz

Min order 2000 5000 900 1000

price .29 .38 .45 .59

per set

These don't include shipping.

Is that close to what you came up with mommyto1?

Yep, that's pretty much what I came up with as well.