Cure time AGAIN

Poured two 16oz Jars Sunday

1 - 7% fo (Van Hazelnut) 2 HTP104 wicks EL basic wax

2 - 9% fo (Gardenia) 2 HTP83 wicks, EL mil wax

When do I test burn these? 48 hours, 1 week????

Also, do you cure with lid on or off? I normally let mine sit for 24 hours before I put lid on to eliminate sweat

If I am testing just the wick I burn anywhere from 24-48 hours. If I am testing the scent throw I wait at least a week. I also cure mine with the lids on.

You mentioned that your candles are sweating how much oil are you using? I have been using this wax for a year and a half and have never had any of my candles sweat.

If I am testing just the wick I burn anywhere from 24-48 hours. If I am testing the scent throw I wait at least a week. I also cure mine with the lids on.

You mentioned that your candles are sweating how much oil are you using? I have been using this wax for a year and a half and have never had any of my candles sweat.

They dont sweat, I said I was afraid that they may sweat. Sorry. I was thinking a week would be better. Guess I will burn them Sunday. Will let you know how they throw.