Cut & curl dipping vats

I am wondering if anyone knows of somewhere in the US that I could purchase a dipping vat station. This would be used for cut and curl candle dipping. I found one below that would be perfect, but I am not so keen on the idea of sending $1,000 to the Ukraine. I have searched the internet to death, but found nothing like this. Any leads would be appreciated.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/559532022/equipment-12-buckets-water-bath-business

Edited by geodon99
Misspelled word

Sounds like the same one. And with the $200 shipping, still just over a thousand bucks. The price is great, just hoping to find somewhere to purchase in the US. But it is comforting to hear that you had no problems receiving your equipment all the way from the Ukraine. Makes me very uneasy to send that much money there. Thank you for your reply !!

If you're referring to the round bucket with 7 vats, that one is like $1,400 which I could pick up some day. I like the Etsy model much better with the 12 vats, which seems to me would be better to have for a cheaper price. just not too thrilled about sending that much money out of the country. Maybe that starts to show my age, I'm not sure. I'm planning to make a run to both Candles and Supplies and Candlewic one of these days since both are 2 hours away from me. And they are not really that far apart from one to the other. Unfortunately, I fell in love with the model on Etsy, just can't seem to find a similar model for a similar price in the US.

Edited by geodon99
Spelling