Almond Pastry Replacement

kfintoni

Good afternoon,

I was wondering if anyone had successfully found a dupe to to Almond Pastry from Peak?  I ordered some from Keystone and though it is nice it is not really close to the original at all. I went to pour some today and it is more bakery than almond. I am looking for that sharp almond that the fragrance from Peak had.

Thanks,

Karen in MA

• Like 1

17 hours ago, kfintoni said:

Good afternoon,

I was wondering if anyone had successfully found a dupe to to Almond Pastry from Peak?  I ordered some from Keystone and though it is nice it is not really close to the original at all. I went to pour some today and it is more bakery than almond. I am looking for that sharp almond that the fragrance from Peak had.

Thanks,

Karen in MA

I agree with you on the scent from Keystone .I purchase the AP ,seems to be different. I am not getting the same results as before on many of the scents I purchased. I do not know why the oil is off from Peaks original ,maybe stored in the heat for a long while ,during the move .I see that Peak is back to selling oils again ,maybe try his site for the Almond Pastries .