Anyone tried the ecosoya cb advanced that is back out ?

No - i'm not a huge fan of soy, and i JUST got a good parasoy blend going.  My concern is that they stated they had to switch to the Q waxes to comply with FDA requirements that go into effect June 2018.  Now they bring back the old wax - will they again pull it off the market to meet the June deadline?  Too much inconsistency. Same reason I won;t use Peak again - why put myself in a position to get burned by a supplier?

• Thanks 1

I've only used the old CBA shortly after it first came out a few years back. Was not impressed at all. Was very creamy and pretty but little to no HT at all for me. I gave up on it after I finished testing just one case. Besides I liked the old CB135 much better.

I am curious if the old CBA was not in compliance why did they bring it back? There are more questions than answers when it comes to Ecosoya and the way they stalled release of the new waxes coming out. Then there is the re-release of the CBA. It doesn't make sense to me and I really question that and their stability as a wax producer. This has been a big fail on the company and has probably lost them a lot of customers or at the very least trust.

I've made a lot of calls and sent a lot of emails and from what I'm understanding it's not the wax being compliant that's the problem. The problem is finding someone with the capabilities to continue to produce it. Since the FDA has banned the hydrogenated oils it's going to have to be produced in a separate factory not like it was with food grade oils etc. 

they have found someone to produce it and that's why they put the advanced back on the market. I did buy and box and it's in pellet form , melts the same , pours the same but it can't be wicked the same so something's diff. However , I've been wick testing and I'm happy with it. 

Thank you for responding !!!