Not sure if this is the right place to post..

SaraScribbles

Hoping you wiser folks can help me out...

I have someone asking me about the ceramic oil rings and while I have googles till I just want to shoot myself, all I keep coming up with is the brass and teracotta ones. Anyone ever come across the ceramic ones?

Any help would be great ~ I'm getting ready to throw my 'puter out the window!

Thanks bunches,

Sara

Sara, please be extra careful with the ceramic ones.. They get hairline cracks in them and shatter super easy.. I know the metal ones don't look near as pretty, but they are simply safer. Test a few of these puppies out, inspect them when you package, and again when you sell it if you decide on these.. :embarasse

Hey Bunny,

To be 100% honest with you, I'd prefer the metal ones. In my mind they don't need to be pretty, they are to go under a lampshade, but I have a store that carries my candies who is picking up my candles, and she asked me if I could get them.

For some reason, she REALLY wants the ceramic. I tried to talk her out of it, but she's very set in her wishes.

Thanks for the concern and believe me, if I had a choice, I'd go for the metal ones.

Sara