Really thick glass votive holders?

This pic shows three votive holders (please ignore the soot; I tossed these together for the sake of this picture and didn't clean anything first), two of the usual thickness of glass and the one with the lit candle is really thick.  Have any of you seen anything like that anywhere?  I figure the heavier weight glass is probably at least a little safer and less likely to break from heat.  I always always always have these inside something else that's fireproof, but a bit more safety still can't hurt.

Breadsticks 031.jpg

On 10/8/2017 at 7:16 AM, Darbla said:

This pic shows three votive holders (please ignore the soot; I tossed these together for the sake of this picture and didn't clean anything first), two of the usual thickness of glass and the one with the lit candle is really thick.  Have any of you seen anything like that anywhere?  I figure the heavier weight glass is probably at least a little safer and less likely to break from heat.  I always always always have these inside something else that's fireproof, but a bit more safety still can't hurt.

Breadsticks 031.jpg

This is all I found so far:

https://quickcandles.com/richland-large-votive-tealight-holder-set-of-12.html

https://quickcandles.com/eastland-ribbed-votive-candle-holder-set-of-12.html

GoldieMN

• Like 1

On 10/8/2017 at 11:16 PM, Darbla said:

Breadsticks 031.jpg

In Australia EROMA sell some beautiful glassware called Velino tumblers. long way for a jar?!

• Like 1