IGI 4627 wax availability?

Do any of you have any extra 4627 lying around that I can purchase from you?  I am looking for between 1-2 lbs. I am willing to purchase it at any price, as well as pay for the shipping. (I am just making candles for myself and wanted to try this wax, but I certainly don't need to but 25lbs of it. I can't buy it in a lesser amount than this). Thank you!  

Where are you located? I would try and call one of the suppliers that carries the wax and actually talk to them, they may be willing to help you out with sample sizes. 

Not sure if this is a wax Peak normally carries, but when they have waxes in stock, they do sell sample sizes in 2lb increments. Maybe call them and ask, or use their chat feature, if they are available for chat. 

Unfortunately I don't use that wax so can't help you out. 

I'm in Dallas. Peak does have this wax as a part of thier samples, but it has been out of stock in the sample size as well as the regular size for over 3 months. I keep checking back tho. Yes, I could call and ask if anyone near here has any in small amounts. I checked on eBay and Rtsy even, with no luck. Thanks!