Has anyone tried Lilac or Coffee FO from Candlewic?

GailC

2 hours ago, kfintoni said:

I know this is late in replying but I have always had great luck with the Fresh Coffee from CS. I also sell a ton of Brazilian Coffee & Pure Cane from Aztec, it has a more cream and sugar kind of smell or what we here in MA call a regular coffee.

Karen in MA

The Brazilian Coffee from Aztec sounds good.  I wound up ordering a 16 oz bottle of Caramel Cafe from RE because my son smelled a caramel coffee candle and liked it.  I personally like Hazelnut Coffee.  I have that from NG.  But one customer wanted just straight coffee.

I am finding more and more that everyone's noses smell differently.  My grandson was over last night so I had him smell both coffees.  He said NG Fresh Brewed coffee (which I hate) smelled just like coffee and Candlewic's coffee (which I like) smelled like rubbing alcohol. :)

1 hour ago, GailC said:

I am finding more and more that everyone's noses smell differently.  My grandson was over last night so I had him smell both coffees.  He said NG Fresh Brewed coffee (which I hate) smelled just like coffee and Candlewic's coffee (which I like) smelled like rubbing alcohol. :)

That is so funny!