P100 Ultimate Pillar Blend

Hello All, 

Newbie to the forum,  looking for some help on  this specific type of wax  P100 Ultimate Pillar Blend (American Soy Organics).

The issue i'm having is to do with the pour temperature,   climate changes here in Canada, and where i do my candles, i cannot control my heat.     Does anyone here have any experience in using this wax?    Currently, i  pour at about 175F - 180F  to eliminate snowflaking on the top,  biggest issue i have due to heat is  it dips   starts high then goes inward to the wick.  I can help with most of this issue with the use of my heat gun,  with only doing one-pour.     With this wax,  with the FO%  does anyone use a high % like 12%  currently im sitting at about 9% and still barely  a HT with it.   Current wick that i find works best is the Premier Cotton  using the smalls testing out the mediums today.  any help would be appreciated.  Thanks and Happy Candle making.