New Fragrance Testing

8-GRAN-ONES

Just wanted to share some testing I have done with some new fragrances mostly from AH..

I use 415 soy..use a ratio of 1 ounce per pound..

snow covered pines: awesome ht

snow kissed sugar type:good ht..awesome on a hot plate

beachwood vetiver .. has a powerhouse  ht

and love love it

celebrate christmas: good ht

tinsel tree: awesome ht.  Of those that remember Bert's Aspen Forest this reminds me a lot of that one except I believe this one is a little sweeter smelling..

fiji date & lemon peel: smells great  has a softer ht.. absolutely awesome in a sugar scrub and also wonderful in melt and pour soap..

ambre Lumiere type: Love love this scent softer hot throw ..smells wonderful on a hot plate

Sweet Cakes: country Christmas smells awesome has a great ht

• Like 3

Thanks for the report!  They all sound right up my alley :).  I've been looking at the Beachwood Vetiver and Fiji Fig Lemon Peel for a while, just never got those samples. I will next time I order, though, thank you! I love RE. Some of my first oils were from there and I wasn't impressed. I'm glad I kept trying more because those first few were not representative! Their London Fog is tdf (soap and wax) if you like soft florals...and I do :)

Fiji Date & Lemon sounds amazing!  What a unique blend.  I'd be interested to hear how it performs for you in CP.

I got a sample of Beachwood Vetiver and it was so good OOB.  I haven't put it in wax yet but glad to hear it's a powerhouse - love that! :)

I haven't tried any of the others, but it's always nice to hear how they perform.  I have hits and misses with RE/AH, but they do have a lot of great bakery type scents.