Snowdrift Farms

sockmonkey

Anyone ever order from them?

I placed an order at the end of November for some bottles and I think I got a real good deal on them. It was my first time ordering from them and I saw that I could get a "free goody bag" of 5 samples if my order was over a certain amount.

Since it was my first time ordering and I wasn't familiar with their products, I decided to bump my order up to meet the purchase amount I needed in order to get the free stuff.

I think it took about 2 weeks to get my order, and when it came I did not receive the free samples. I called them to let them know I didn't get them and they said they would send them right out. A couple of weeks have past since that call and still no samples, so I sent them an email telling them how disappointed I was not to get them, because I have literally spent thousands of dollars on products because of samples I was able to try. To date, they still have not responded to my email.

Anybody else have trouble getting "free samples" from them?

I live about an hour away from them. I have bought some jars and not much else. They are a very small storefront with a little office and only one girl working in there when I went in--handling the computers and all. They had a warehouse setup behind the storefront and that was it. I imagine if they get busy they don't have the manpower--I have no idea how many staffed the back though. I didn't have any problems myself, wasn't overly impressed with the appearance of the place and found that I can get stuff cheaper even paying shipping than what they charge on some items. They do good on their sale prices though.

That's interesting to know. I did wonder how many employees they had.

It's funny, with the internet you really don't have any way of knowing how large or small a company is. If you have an impressive website you can really give the impression you are a successful, trustworthy company, and I might order from that company. Yet, there are businesses who may have websites that are hardly professional in appearance, containing spelling and grammar errors, and I would never order from that company, yet they may have the best products and customer service around.

I dont' know if I will ever order from them again. Anyone can make a mistake. If this company would have done what they promised originally after my first phone call, I would not have a second thought about ordering from them again. But, they didn't. I have already waited a month and a half to get what I was promised, and as of 1/22/06, I still don't have it.

I think as long as a company is willing to correct a mistake and treats you with respect, they are meeting minimum expectations. I want to do business with a company that will exceed minimum expectations. How could they have exceeded my expectations? #1) They could have shipped my order the same day I called about it. #2) They could have offered a discount or coupon for my next order because of the "inconvenience." #3) They could have responded to my inquiries in a timely manner--meaning the same day.