Scent stopped half way

Firstly, I only came across this forum 3 days ago after almost 12 months of testing and $$$$$ spent and still not selling due to not 100% happy with end result.  I have 3 fragrances that I'm happy with and ready to move on but would like to have more scents available before officially selling.  this forum is so full of info my brain is buzzing, but it has given me new hope that this will work and I will start selling very soon. So thank you all :), this site is amazing! 

I'm confused and hoping you all can offer some advice.  I have made some candles and the wicks are working perfectly.  I made this and it had cured for one week, which I have done before and took to a friends house.  She lit the candle and after about 15 mins we could start to smell the fragrance and it smelt lovely, however about 5/6 hours later it was still burning lovely but I couldn't smell the scent at all.  with the first few hours I would keep getting wafts of the scent coming across but after this, all scent stopped.  

Could this just be that I was used to the scent or could it be something else, as she said that she could no longer smell it either.  

I use igi4630 and gw464 blend (80/20) at 10%fo added at 85 degrees c.  

Any ideas what this could be? 

Thanks natasha 

• Like 1