Tea Light Wick Suggestion C3

Anyone making Tea Lights using C3 in poly cups with or without fragrance?  If so, what wick is working for you?  I used to use TL28 from CS, now discontinued.  Have tried the two ECO .75 and 1 and they seem to burn too hot.  Also testing the CSN 5 but it either is very weak or mushrooms depending on the fragrance.  Also what's your feeling on fragrance in tea lights? Is it best to leave the unscented?  Thank you

I went through the same frustration with CS discontinuing the TL wicks.  I don't use C3, but 6006 and I have had the best luck with ECO .5 and HTP 52.  I did a big retest after ordering TL wicks from candlewic and they didn't burn the same as the TL wicks from CS...shaking my head as to why...

I used to pour leftover scented wax into tea lights, but it was too much hassle to test both tea light wicks and containers for wicks, so I just make unscented and colored tea lights now. 

• Like 1

On 8/19/2016 at 10:52 AM, blt212 said:

Thank you Chefmom......I'm still testing....not sure how C3 compares to 6006 but if I find something that works, I'll let you know....btw, where did you find the ECO .5  I haven't seen one that low.  

I bought my ECO .5 as a standard pack from CandleWic. 

http://www.candlewic.com/store/product.aspx?q=c108,p1155&title=Standard-Tea-Light-Wick-Assembly