PieToppers / Blueberry Mold

I ordered a pie topper mold. Are these pie crust tops expected to melt into the rest of the wax when burning?  I am not sure if I should be using the 140 Degree or 160 Degree Melt Point wax for the pie toppers. - Also does anyone know what is used to pour the wax into the small blueberry mold holes?  The mold seemed larger in the photo, but it is small. I didn't even think of it when I ordered the mold. TIA

Is the rest of the candle gel or paraffin? If it is gel I recommend 160-165 mp paraffin for the embeds but toppers are fine to use a much lower melt point on, with gel I normally would use a basic pillar paraffin with a mp range between 138-145. Now if the candle itself is made from soy or container paraffin, then I'd recommend actually using the IGI 4794 votive blend. It's plenty hard enough and yet has a low enough melt point to burn fairly consistently to the container waxes. Hope this helps you decide!