CHAI

doodlebug65

Does anyone know how The Flaming Candle (CHAI) compares to Oregon Trails CHAI? I have used JS and it is a little to light for my liking. I love OT but I dont buy much from her. I have never purchased from TFC but some of their fragrances sound very nice. Are there any that you would recommend me trying? I have several in my cart now

Thanks So Much

Well, so far I am very happy with Macintosh Apple and Blueberry Cobble and the cobbler has a lot of punch to it.

I did get a sample of caramal tobacco which I made a candle yesterday but haven't tested it yet till 2 weeks is up.

Oh, too the Georgia peach is their #1seller and it is pretty nice too

Trappeur

• Like 1

A few days ago I made up a candle in Flamings "Clove"....Smells pretty true to its name...I really probably should have kept it for a mixer as now I need one but I like clove anyways.

I also got a sample of their raspberry jam which I haven't used yet....but it is awesome smelling....

Trappeur

Guest OldGlory

I gave my wholesale client 4 different Chai's to try - they picked the Chai from CS. This is a fragrance that my sniffer doesn't pick up well, so I can't give you a personal opinion.