Selling candles

yasmin809

Hello everyone, I'd like to order some 1oz samples, I'm looking for fragances that have a strong throw in soy wax. I'm looking for a good coconut, apple pie, clean cotton or clean type, and ocean type scents. I'd like to know what are your thoughts on where I can find these scents.

Thanks.

Hello Yasmin,

If you do a search here for :  favorite fragrance in whatever scent you looking for and put it in the search box, you will come up with tons and tons and tons of answers.  I'm not trying to skip your question but you will be amazed at what you will find.

You need to put in what brand soy you have also as that will narrow down your search.  If you don't mind me asking, are you just starting out in candles and learning as you came to right board to do that.

There is also a sticky at the top of the fragrance area of all great suppliers.

I use for my main suppliers Candle Science, then there is Aztec, Rustic Escentuals, Indiana candle supply, Tennessee Candle, Community Candle and many many more.

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur

Guest OldGlory

I use 464. I buy awesome Apple Pie, Clean Cotton, and Cactus & Sea Salt from Aztec. All three have great cold and hot throws. Plus I think they have a special on one oz bottles.

Hello Yasmin,

If you do a search here for :  favorite fragrance in whatever scent you looking for and put it in the search box, you will come up with tons and tons and tons of answers.  I'm not trying to skip your question but you will be amazed at what you will find.

You need to put in what brand soy you have also as that will narrow down your search.  If you don't mind me asking, are you just starting out in candles and learning as you came to right board to do that.

There is also a sticky at the top of the fragrance area of all great suppliers.

I use for my main suppliers Candle Science, then there is Aztec, Rustic Escentuals, Indiana candle supply, Tennessee Candle, Community Candle and many many more.

Trappeur

Yes thank you, I figured there was a way to find this info but I think I was typing it wrong. I been making candles exactly since a year ago, I finally found the right combination of wax, wick, and jar that works for me, I use (EL) soy wax. I am now testing different fragrances oils and want to come up with a line of candles to sell. 

I use 464. I buy awesome Apple Pie, Clean Cotton, and Cactus & Sea Salt from Aztec. All three have great cold and hot throws. Plus I think they have a special on one oz bottles.

Thank you, I think I'll check them out. I noticed they have a great variety of FO.

I believe Candle Cocoon sells that wax and I think she tests in it.  Lyschel the owner has beautiful fragrance oils and they also have a site that is called Flight and they discuss all their oils.

Trappeur

• Like 1