FavoriteStinkyWater☺️

I'm wanting to make make my own perfume. I know it can't be that hard to make some but here's my question, have any y'all had any luck duping your favorite store brand perfumes. I'm guessing it would be hard to the get them spot on but how close can you really get? How close have any of y'all got?

Guest OldGlory

I buy FOs for candles, and have bought some for soap. I have never purchased an FO for the purpose of making a cologne or perfume.

I did, however, buy Juicy Couture from BCN, and use it in a perfume for myself. I thought it was very similar to the actual Juicy perfume. I have only smelled the perfume once though so it may have been close or maybe not, lol. That is my only experience with perfume making other than using a random assortment of EOs.

Everyone's sense of smell is different. In this application especially, it would be best for you to try the fragrances for yourself and judge that way. What may smell like a perfect match to me might not smell like a perfect match to you.

Edited by OldGlory