Wicking 4627

OK, so I know this wax is a nightmare to wick so what do I do I decided to try a new jar and double or triple wick them and I am failing miserably at this point. Anyone have a wick recommendation for double or triple wicking 10 oz apothecary jars? I should say I am not asking for exact sizes just a series of wicks. I have tried three lx 10 but they drown out  three lx 8 tunneled since the 10 drowned out I figure the 12's would too, RRD no matter the size smoke like crazy, CD's I am still playing with some, zinc just don't throw well in my opinion for this wax. Ugh any help would be appreciated. I am not beyond using one of the series if someone can give me a better starting point. I have tried more just don't have my notes in front of me...

Hi beckemmons.  I've been working with this wax for over 12 months, with very little luck on double wicking.

I have recently given up trying to double wick this wax.  The closest I've come is using 2 x CDN 3 or 2 x HTP41.

Both typically drown out around the 3/4 to 1/2 way mark though - I've resorted to single wicking and using either a cdn or htp.

others say you harden the wax, which should help with the double wicking.  suggestions of 4786 or any pillar blend have been given.  I don't have access to 4786 and have tried with an unknown pillar blend I have available to me but find the shrinkage with the pillar blend is too much.

I have heard loads of people say that zinc are a great wick for this wax, but I too don't have access to zincs.  If you find the zincs aren't giving great throw, maybe you are over wicking with the zincs.  I find if you wick too high it can just burn the fragrance off rather than give a great HT.