CJ Robinson

Hi Everyone,

Quick question, I am on a testing binge and trying to test anywax out there that is local to me in PA. I came across CJ Robinson and searched some threads here but a lot of them were old. Does anyone have any input or feedback on their waxes? If so, have you tried them recently or years ago? I read in old threads they use to supply Just Scents and Candlesand Supply's with their 1275 Wax. Any and all opinions on their waxes would be greatly appreciated!

I have never heard of them until reading this thread.  A peek at their website looks like they are not a supplier but a manufacturer.  So you probably have to order in very large quantities...that would be my guess.  I can't even see a way to order any quantity let alone a small quantity for testing purposes.  The only way to know anything looks like you have to contact them directly, I only see a basic list of products and I have never heard of "Robwax" from any supplier, even PA suppliers.

I have never heard of them until reading this thread.  A peek at their website looks like they are not a supplier but a manufacturer.  So you probably have to order in very large quantities...that would be my guess.  I can't even see a way to order any quantity let alone a small quantity for testing purposes.  The only way to know anything looks like you have to contact them directly, I only see a basic list of products and I have never heard of "Robwax" from any supplier, even PA suppliers.

thanks, if you look through the search engine from years past, it looks like they produce some of the wax that Just Scent and Candles and Supply carry or at least use too. Wasn't sure if anyone uses any of their wax.