Skin Tightening?

hometowncandles

Does anyone know of a good recipe/recipes for tightening your skin?  I checked in the recipe section and didn't find anything.  I have recently lost 30 pounds and even though I lost it over the course of a few months, my skin hasn't bounced back like I want it to.  I am getting older, but that's no excuse right? LOL 

I just went through the exact same thing at age 55, and by working very diligently on my face every day for six whole months, I now look early thirties!!! I got rid of: all lines and wrinkles, all spots, turkey neck, jowls, marionette lines, eye bags, dark circles under eyes, thin lips, sagging under-eyebrow skin, etc, etc, etc...

But anti-aging has always been one of my interests, so I knew exactly what to do and YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!!!! But you'll have to be patient and very dedicated for six months

I'll post what all I used below after I collect my thoughts.

Everyone has been shocked and said I look like I stepped into a time machine.

For years I've tried to share my secrets with other women and they NEVER believe my tips will work, even though I looked 28 when I was 45, and looked 20 in my thirties.

Edited by HorsescentS

Lol de nada. ;) I'm going to add the Tria Laser too, because even though I don't own one, I know for a fact that thing works and probably would have speeded my results if I'd had one. I used the Alpha Hydrox cream at night, and after it soaks in you can put coconut oil or vitamin E cream over it for more moisture. You skin will need two weeks to adjust to it, and you may fear it's aging you, and then suddenly...VOILA you look younger!!! If 10% Alpha Hydrox is too irritating for you at first, drop down to the 8% cream.

Edited by HorsescentS

• 3 weeks later...