BeScented Supplies

leisa2003

Not sure if anyone has heard or orders from this fairly new supplier but her stuff is AMAZING! She tests all her supplies in her Youtube videos where she makes soaps that you can buy to smell the fragrance in the product(s). She is so very nice and GREAT customer service as well. Not to mention her prices are great too.

She has micas, soap molds, glitter, carrier oils, lye, ONE STOP SHOP.

Her name is Jennifer and she also has a facebook group.

website.. www.bescented.com

Anyone else order from her?

Edited by leisa2003

I think there are a couple of people on the board who have ordered from her. 

She's on my list when I need something, but I haven't ordered yet. I am in her FB group, and I subscribe to her channel (have for about a year, long before she started BeScented) 

Jennifer is wonderful and she has always been very helpful to me. Her kids in the videos are adorable (when they aren't screaming and even then! LOL)

• Like 1

I didn't receive any tracking info yet, ordered on Saturday..How long does it usually take to receive your orders?

I would pm her. I know she is really busy as she has a ton of business. My order has never taken more than 2 weeks to arrive but I only order soaping supplies not anything for wax. ;)

Edited by leisa2003