Accessories

Guest OldGlory

Aztec and Bittercreek North both sell warmers. In the wickless forum you'll find plenty of advice if you are thinking about making melts.

Good Evening Flair,

If you have a Tax ID # (which is sounds like you do since you asked about wholesalers :)  ) here is an awesome supplier for ALL of your candle accessories..http://www.wickmanproducts.com/  Bryce has a really nice assortment of products for all types of candles. Bryce's company is top quality as far as I am concerned. Just email him and he will ask you to fax him your Tax ID info and you will be ready to order.  For the candle warmers if you have a Tax ID#,  I have gotten my warmers from these folks www.candlewarmers.com  ....they have some really cute items to offer. Sometimes, they take a LITTLE too long to get my shipment to me, but I really like their stuff so I wait patiently :waiting: ...hee hee. If you do not have a Tax ID # yet...I would say go through Aztec or Bittercreek also....they have some great stuff! Hope this helps ya. :)    

Edited by puma52
  • Like 1