Chunky M & P

7 Pawz

Send me a PM with your mailing address and I'll mail you a slice (bar) from a five pound block I bought from Candlewic. The Hemp Oil base makes great lather, too. The Goat's Milk is a best seller. There is a market actually for all of their bases, I've found.

Dave

I guess PM isn't working, I've had difficulty with sending -----Thank you for your offer and all of the great information that you've provided.

Dave- thank you for all of the information!  I have not yet tried the bases from Candlewic, have tried many others but mainly the goal milk.  I will have to try the coconut oil one now, didn't even think of considering this one!  So many options out there too :)   7Pawz- your soap is so pretty with the imbeds, love the pink color!- I tried doing imbeds once and they all melted together when I did the overpour, so I obviously need to practice this more!

Sarah;

I'll put some CW soap bases, including Coconut, in the package I'll be sending you when the weather cools enough to ship candles from here in Maryland.  It's still a bit too warm.

Dave

Dave- thank you so much, very thoughtful of you!  We've had warm weather here in MN too, its not always a snowy tundra :).  I've gotten confused looking at all of the different bases and ingredients too- thank you for all of your information above!