Essential oils / palm wax ??

TJsMommy

Has anyone ever done this ? I have a blood orange essential oil that I would love to blend with cotton candy & marshmallow in some palm wax glass glow...how would that work ( I just do this as a hobby, so I have no idea ) ? If I can do this, am I correct in assuming that I wouldn't use nearly as much EO as I do with regular fragrance oil ?

Not necessarily correct in assuming. Some EOs you can use less. Depends on a variety of factors. 

IF you want to blend, then develop a parts system to test out your combination. Maybe that part system is a Qtip going with a 1:1:1 ratio ... maybe it's a 2:1:1 ratio or various combinations within. Put them in a plastic baggy or a bottle etc. and walk away from it. Give it time to mingle and if you like it, then mix that ratio, give it some time to mature as the fragrances will intermingle. 

Awesome thanks so much for the reply ! This is going to be a dumb question I'm sure, but should I also let regular fragrance oils sit for awhile after I blend them ? Because I tend to mix them together. & use them right away...

At least give them time to mingle a little bit. All fragrances will go through a period of morphing, whether that be for better or worse. Letting them mingle into something will allow you to get an idea if you should add something else or not. 

For instance (and I find this combination putrid no matter what), but leather and cinnamon at 1:1 actually calms down a little if allowed to sit and become a better version if ever there were a better version honestly.