SKS Packing

Has anyone used them for their jars? What is their normal TAT? I placed an order on 4/28 and it STILL has not shipped! I ordered 44 cases of jars to take advantage of the free ship on $250 or more order. I emailed them 4/5 and they replied 4-6 business days my order would ship. Well its past that now.. grr!

I love them but every once in awhile they take a little longer to ship than normal.  I got an order on Friday that took almost 2 weeks to get.

They usually ship the next day and I get my orders from them within a week.  I'm in Oregon and they're in New York so it takes a bit.

With this last order, I emailed them because I hadn't gotten a shipping notice and within a day they got back to me and resent the digital packing slip that they usually send. I don't know why I didn't get it with this order.  They seem to be taking longer to ship right now for some reason.

I hope you get your order soon!

Interesting. We have used SKS for years and love them. However, we have been having the same problems as in all the above posts. No one answering the phone. Wrong items received. Slow shipments. After calling all of the numbers I got someone in accounting to answer the phone; he found a CSR to help me. The CSR said they were log`-jammed from the holiday (Memorial Day) and had lots of orders. So, hope whatever is wrong with them is fixed because we love them.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered on the 19th and received a shipping notice on the 27th -- We've been using them for years.  Sometimes they're quick and other times they're not.  I just make sure I always order with a big enough window so I don't run out of supplies before the shipment arrives.