Domain Help.....Please!!!!

cozyaromas

I finally gave up and used a super long name today. I added online to it. I dislike dashes and funky spelling more than length. Like you, I like my name and am stubborn about changing it. It just feels right to me. Later on I may regret it and have to go through the trouble of changing everything, but I'll worry about it then. I really don't expect much, if any, business online anyway. More for people around me to look and see what I have, prices, etc.

Good Luck on yours!

I totally agree Satin, I took some candles to work the other day, and they couldn't believe how crafty I was, some even didn't believe I did them, go figure :confused:. Well a couple of them asked if I had a catalog, pricing list, and fragrances list and sadly I had to so no.:embarasse I could tell them my scents and things like that, but everything else I didn't have. So needless to say I think a website will have my basic info, pictures and other things in order to complete a sale. I had alot of requests for candles but I don't think I was fully prepared, maybe because I didn't expect such a big response. Until my website is done, I will have to create a general info pack to keep handy just in case someone asks, because I always keep a votive or tealight handy just in case someone asks, where did I get it from, the fragrance usually gets them first anyway.