Save on Scents...favorites?

mellsmom

Getting ready to place an order, and my list is crazy long...lol what are you favorites? mainly for soy/paraffin melts? my list so far is

Aberdeen

acai & mangosteen

aloe tea and honey

amber white

bay rum(island type)

blue angel

candied star glamour

caramel coffee

chestnut brown sugar

coco mango

coffee cake

creamy cinnamon vanilla

day spa

dulce de leche

eggnog French toast

essentials of eve-daybreak

exotic amazon teakwood

fireside

forbidden fantasy

frangipani sweet

French toast

good forture happiness

honey almond hot buttered rum

innocence

intoxic

see I told you I can't narrow it down!!!:) anyone tried any of these so far, or have others you would recommend? any help would be appreciated! thanks!

Try ordering a few sniffee samples before committing to a full size order. Their FOs are hit and miss (like all suppliers) With more than 10,000 scents you're bound to find some that downright STINK. When ordering I'd recommend selecting the oils in either Ultra or Extreme concentration. SOS grade is very weak. I only order SOS grade for common scents like Vanilla, Banana, etc. Having tried only Fireside, from your FO "shopping list" above; I can't really help you my own reviews, but some of the FOs I do purchase from them have all been good, but other's on here don't share my opinion. Let us know how it goes. Some of my favorites from SOS, are the "novelty-types" mainly because other suppliers don't carry them. Have fun!