Alternative to CB-135

Hello,

I buy my wax (well, there is only Ecosoya available here in Europe) over here but I'm thinking of ordering a larger amount in the US because of the price. I have been focused so muhc on the CB-135 I don't remember any of the other soy waxes you have in the US, so maybe you can help me with this? Which soy is comparable to the CB-135? I also don't mind having a really plain, basic soy wax as well...guess I can handle that - pricing will be the crucial factor.

If your liking soy I would suggest you try the 415- I used 135 for a short period and 464 for many years but since trying the 415 I will never go back - once you get past the learning curve on making it look pretty the throw is far superior to the other 2 - IMO

It's also not as picky with fragrances and blends very good with other waxes

Hope that helps and that is just my opinion on the golden brands soy waxes- everyone has their favorite of what works for them

Thank you moonshine for your opinion! I thought of the 415 as well. I'm not afraid of the different wax types, have tested and used so many and always got it right.

So I need some leftover money, a good offer and a ship bringing it all to me....