Serenity - Candles of Eden

MrsUte

I absolutely LOVE this scent, but I haven't been able to find a dup to make my own! According to their website Serenity is "This sweet scent brings to mind happier times filled with notes of pineapple, mint, apples, and cake." Does anyone out there have a suggestion to a similar scent? One of my new year's resolutions was to STOP buying candles because I MAKE them. :grin2: Thanks all!

Hi MrsUte,

I don't have an answer for you on that one but since you buy their candles, I am wondering...do you know of a scent that smells like their Eden? I love that scent! Their scents smell real good. Before I started to make candles, I was searching for a candle company to sell for after I was unable to be accepted with Gold Canyon (another lady sold them too close by) and I ran across Candles of Eden. I ordered a few candles and tested them, but decided against it -- scent throw was not strong enough for me. They do have a beautiful website and great customer service. Do you find the scent throw strong enough? It may be because I was comparing it against double wicked candles. Sorry to ramble and to hijack your thread. :o I will keep my eyes open for a scent with those ingredients and if I see one I will let you know. :)