Christmas Sales already over?

ubure

Hi there,

after a few good weeks with orders almost every day this is the fourth day without any orders at all. So was it that?

I knwo I give up very quickly and I am very quickly frustrated but if it starts now to ebb away what happens after the holidays....:undecided

I have no free time anymore since months now and it seems that I still don't work enough. Marketing costs the major part of my time and a considerable sum of money as well but it seems it is never enough.

Have I told you before how I hate all this rat race? Yes, I have, over and over again....sorry for having to deal with such an ancious and discouraged person like me all the time...

Around here most of the Christmas Craft shows are finished after the first weekend in December. There are a few on the second weekend but the sales have already dropped. I do tend to get a few website sales at this time but that is because people want things shipped out in time for the holidays so I run a holiday sale to draw in more sales. Lastly, I do a last sales day at my office once the craft season is over. I take all my leftover products and sell them at work. Sometimes I make more money at my office than at the craft shows.

I just completed my last Christmas order that is to be delivered next week. I like to take a break from Mid December to New Years so I can relax and spend time with family. I tend to be slower in January and February (I think a lot of people are recouping financially from Christmas). My next craft show isn't until April so that gives me plenty of time.

Thanks for sahring your experience with sales at this time of the year. Seems it was only a few slow days that hit me, sales go on here almost every day and I am happy about it.

Yesterday I did a fair here in our village. Every years there are less people (because every second farm here has its own xmas fair, it seems...people are fed up) but I always have slightly more sales every years. Sold mostly my jars and bath bombs. Need those two more weeks to Xmas and then things will smooth out for me, I hope.

Take care!