Black Friday deals???

I'm holding out for Cyber Monday.

I'm still fairly new to the industry and am watching/archiving email ads, learning the industry marketing trends and figuring out when the best times to buy are.

If I'm able to make a good plan (that works) and I can control my "urges" the period between January/February and June/July is what I shoot for to stock up on staples like wax and jars. JMO/HTH

Maybe a supplier or two will jump in here and offer an insight of their sales strategy for the slower sales "off-months" for us.

Dave

Thanks for the tip! I do have a small restock planned that I need to get done real soon. I try my best not to buy If I don't have a coupon or a sale to take advantage of. With so much testing to do right now I don't want to over buy yet either :)

If I'm able to make a good plan (that works) and I can control my "urges" the period between January/February and June/July is what I shoot for to stock up on staples like wax and jars. JMO/HTH

Maybe a supplier or two will jump in here and offer an insight of their sales strategy for the slower sales "off-months" for us.

Dave

Great tip - thanks, Dave!