Phytowax

Since you brought this up, I had to Google it. Now I'm even more confused. Seems almost like it's a term for a process or property or something. Some sites claim it's a soy wax, others say they make it from olive oil (lower mp) or castor oil (higher mp) apparently for cosmetic purposes. Curiouser and curiouser....

Since you brought this up, I had to Google it. Now I'm even more confused. Seems almost like it's a term for a process or property or something. Some sites claim it's a soy wax, others say they make it from olive oil (lower mp) or castor oil (higher mp) apparently for cosmetic purposes. Curiouser and curiouser....
LOL, this is what you're looking for. http://www.soyawax.com/

Yes, and it's not Candlewealth either. Anyways, these people claim to be the original creators of soy wax. From what I've read that appears to be true. Does anyone else know differently?

Originally he started out with Candlewealth (like as one of the founders) and split up for some reason. From all that I've read it seems like it might really be a decent wax.

Laura :)