Ecosoya 135?

I wanted to know if anyone uses this and what is their opion or issues on it?

I have been through several wax changes because everytime i find one and like it, use it and test my scents it become discontinued. Very expensive and frustrating.

I got yet another wax from a vendor and was totally misled on what it was and melt/pour temps and just wasted my money. I was looking for mostly soy and got a 50/40/10 and mosty paraffin. I am no longer using that vendor as they would not make right on it.

My frustration is getting to me and my biz and I just want to make candles again.

Please help! :-/

Thanks!

Well, I only dabbled in soy. I liked the 464 and the C3 (and the 444) for scented candles. The 135 was terrible for me on the scented. Seemed to just gobble up the FO and had no HT or CT. Maybe someone else used the 135 with better formulas.

So I thought about 135 as unscented. Yeah. But if I'm going to make unscented, I might go for the cheaper (and kosher approved?) 402. Haven't tried that yet. Its on my bucket list.

I thought the 135 looked nice and creamy...with very little need for cleaning the tops, BUT in my experience the HT was horrible. I tested 50 pounds of 135 with many FOs and never found that I could get a decent HT. I used ECO wicks when I did my testing. I exclusively use GB 464 now and have very little issues.