ughh, why?

So I got a sample of 6006 from peaks. Poured a couple 8oz jars one being lavender. Used zinc wicks, and wow it burned great. So I ordered a slab of 6006 from peaks. Poured some with the slabbed wax. One being lavender. Poured these on 9/20 so they have been cured for 10 days. Used the same formula and same zinc wick and I test burned it and I smell very little HT and after 2 1/2 hours the melt pool was not deep at all and left some hang up on first burn...

Ughh..

I am sorry I do not have a solution for you but I feel your pain. It does get very frustrating sometimes. Sometimes I feel like throwing those things through the window but I usually just put it away and try to forget about it for a few days to see if something comes to me that I might be missing.

I agree 6006 is better than 415, I just find that some oils are weak, I try to stick with strong kick butt scents that are strong. What oils are you testing and from what companies?

The ones that I think I have got down :

lavender from peaks

Pumpkin souffle from CS

Cinnamon from peaks

I have been trying cranberry apple marmalade from peaks, but I am not having much luck with the HT even in 6006.