Shredding 4625 wax

Me too! I only buy grated cheese. About the only time I use my grater these days is to shred soap for laundry detergent.

Candybee, off topic a bit but I sometimes make my own laundry soap (the dry kind). I put my bar soap in the microwave instead of using a cheese grater. If you micro it in about 1 minute intervals, the soap will expand and become very dry and brittle. Just keep taking off those pieces and put the non expanded portion back in the micro until it has all expanded. Once it cools down enough you can just break the pieces over a blender and it will pretty much disintegrate into small granules and then you can blend it further to make it nice and smooth. I am not sure if that method would work for those that make liquid soap, but for the dry laundry soap it works wonders.

Well the problem is I somehow lost my hubby's hammer (just vanished!) so I took his chisel and rubber mallet, broke the chisel then took 2 of his screwdrivers....

He doesn't know about any of this yet.....

And he loves that I'm making my own candles and tarts now because he thinks we are saving soooo much money vs buying yankee.....

**evil cackle** j/k :o

Well the problem is I somehow lost my hubby's hammer (just vanished!) so I took his chisel and rubber mallet, broke the chisel then took 2 of his screwdrivers....

He doesn't know about any of this yet.....

And he loves that I'm making my own candles and tarts now because he thinks we are saving soooo much money vs buying yankee.....

**evil cackle** j/k :o

LOL!!! Uhhhmmm, Christmas gift idea! "Hey hun, I noticed a few tools were missing and though it was important that you had some new ones! You're welcome!" -Kind, loving, innocent wife.