Trying a new process and heated garden seed mats

Anyone use these for warming their jars and cooling them after pouring? Im in the Northeast and it never fails...right around this time as the weather cools I start to get frosting issues after the jars setup on the bottom and where the jar curves. I know it would help to warm my jars but would like to make the process as streamlined as possible. I pour on wire racks...so the plan is to put the mats over the racks, cover with cello so I don't get them all messy and pour.

The question, how long do I leave the mats turned on? Seems there might be a fine line between setting up and warming up again.

Thanks so much for any input. Too busy for new processes so any insight would be very much appreciated.

Edited by blt212
removing emoticon

Some people use heating pads but what I do is fill the wicked jars and place them back in the cardboard boxes the jars came in with the divider walls. Those boxes are on a flat level wooden bottom of a larger cardboard box and then I cover the whole thing with an old bedspread. I keep the jars in a toaster oven on my bench and pull them out as needed to wick and fill. The candles cool slowly and there is less shrinkage and better adhesion to the sides. I wash my jars before using too. Its not a big deal and doesn't take that much more time; plus you don't have to worry about something plugged in while you sleep. HTH

Thanks Chuck thanks for the info. I just don't have enough room in my workshop to incorporate that process....often I'm pouring 150-200 jars a day.....so far the mats seem to be working pretty good and I can always turn them off in the warmer months.