Supplier Question?

hometowncandles

Check out Wholesale Supplies Plus- Definitely check out the Recipes section...lots of great product recipes, containers etc....keep in mind that they include the shipping in their prices ....I have never bought any of their scents because I have discovered other awesome suppliers that I can get wonderful scents from BUT I do feel that I did get a fair deal on the product that I ordered from them such as shampoo bottles, heavy walled jars, dome lids, hair conditioner bottles, their whipped soap, their hair conditioner pellets etc. I was very happy with what I purchased from them and will not hesitate to buy from them again. The Chemistry Store has some wonderful items for Bath and Body, also check out Bitter Creek North. :) For the last 12 years, I had done candles and such ....this year in March I grew a wild hair and decided to make Bath and Body products....LOVE IT!!! Candles will always be my first love, but the Bath and Body will be a close second and I will always have and offer in my line. You will not regret getting into it. Bath and Body just ADDS to your product line! :)

• 3 weeks later...