Container Help

I want to thank in advance for your help!! ... Let them set over night the jars look like they had air pockets. This is what I did 1 1/2 lbs of soy Golden Brands 415 1 ounce of fragrance and Eco-4 2.5" wick. Melted wax to 180, poured fragrance at 160 . mix fragrance and wax for about 2 mins. let the wax cool until 100 then I poured in a Hex. 4oz glass container. The containers were at room temp. should I warm them before I pour my wax? The humidity was 62 percent and cloudy. Can anyone tell me what I did wrong?

Thanks...

I think that by "air pockets" you may be referring to wet spots, places where the wax has pulled away from the container wall. This is common and happens with all waxes that I have used and can occur at anytime in the candle's life depending on the temperatures to which the candle is exposed. The glass and the wax expand and contract different amounts and that is just the way it is. Some claim that heating the contain prior to pouring in the wax helps but others say this is a limited fix. Most say that people don't care about wet spots and that has been my experience too. Heating the containers is just another expense and step in an already expensive process. Now when we talk about frosting...that really gets me mad :)