Dilemma

So I've been testing for the past year now with palm wax and have everything down pat with scents. I am doing only tarts. I feel I'm ready to sell. I've done a ton of testing with friends and relatives and all has gone pretty well. My dilemma is that I will be moving back to Ohio from San Diego in a year and a half. I'm not sure if I should switch suppliers and start over with the testing now or what. I have yet to see a east coast supplier for palm wax and my supplier is up in the LA area. It would be way too costly to ship from Cali to Ohio. I'm sad because I've spent a lot of time and I feel I will have to do it all over again. Any advice???

Peak also recently posted this on their Facebook page:

Faster Shipping to the East Coast. Peak is now able to reach most of the East Coast within two working days, and in many cases, a single working day, using regular UPS Ground service. In addition, shipping costs are now lower to the East Coast!

Also,with 25% off shipping (which they run fairly often in their promo rotation), it may make shipping more reasonable for you.