sos quality oils?

valerie6

I have used several of their scents in the ultra and extreme concentrate and they have worked great. Their regular sos lines seemed a little on the weak side for candles but worked great in bath and body items. The results I got with the sos line could have just been a lighter scent and that is why it didn't throw good for me. I definately think they are worth a try. I still order from them for some of my scents.

As Babyrn said, the ultra and extreme scents are the only way to go with wax. A few of the SOS grade scents threw fairly well, but not as strong as I would like them to be. They've got a huge selection of fragrances and shipping is usually very fast...except around Christmas. They are a little pricey but when you are looking for a designer fragrance, they've almost always got what your looking for...and they're usually an accurate duplicate. If their 25% off 1 oz samples sale is still going on, now would be a good time to try some of them and save some money at the same time.

• 1 month later...